Rules must be followed at all times
- You should have completed and returned the Parental Consent to Disclosure of Academic Information Form.
- You should ALWAYS point the gun down range.
- You should only have one shell in your gun at a time.
- Do not put your finger inside the trigger guard until you are ready to shoot.
- If gun misfires do not open gun, call for an instructor.
- You cannot use release triggers.
- NO ONE IS TO CHANGE GUNS, CHOKES OR AMUNATION WITHOUT COACHES APPROVAL .
- If you trade guns make sure you know how to operate the gun you are going to be shooting.
- Watch for snow and mud in your barrel.
- You need a shell catcher.
- You must pick up your empties.
- We are all guests of Koch Trap & Skeet Range — treat the club with respect.
Please print a copy of the ECTC Rules: http://www.shootectc.org/rules/rules.pdf
Creighton Prep Parental Consent Form
The parental consent form is good throughout the duration of the student’s membership on the CP Trap team. Please return by email or mail to: Carrie Novotny 1104 N. 60th St. Omaha, NE 68132
Omaha Parks and Recreation Waiver
This waiver is required by the City of Omaha. Please return to the Harry A. Koch Trap and Skeet Range