2018 Meet SCHEDULE
State Trap Meet Information
49th Annual Cornhusker Jr/Sr High School Trap Shoot
NTA home grounds located in Doniphan, NE
Thursday, May 3rd
Prep Fun Shoot & BBQ @ 4 pm Heartland Park in Grand Island
Friday, May 4
Senior High 16 yard competition & awards
Prep Team Banquet @ 7pm Quality Inn & Suites
Saturday, May 5
Senior High Handicap competition & awards
Quality Inn & Suites
7838 S. Hwy 281
Grand Island, NE
(mention that you are with CP Trap)
Practice schedule & Information
Practices are held on Sundays from 10 - 2 with open times. Please practice on traps 8 - 13 and it is recommended that team members shoot 100 rounds which will take between 1-2 hours. All practices are held at Harry Koch Trap and Skeet Range which is located at 6802 Harrison Street, La Vista, NE 68128
In order to practice with the team, shooters must adhere to the following criteria:
- Shooter must have completed his hunter safety program.
- Only shooters and volunteers are allowed at shooting station. — everyone else must stay behind shooting area.
- All shooters must help in set up, loading targets in trap houses, scoring, clean up, and closing down traps.
- If snowing and 20 degrees wind chill or colder we will cancel practice.
- Car pooling is available. Please ask one of the coaches to help organize a ride for your shooter if necessary.
- Alumni Coaches will be available for mentoring new shooters.
- You are a guest of Harry Koch— leave the place better than you found it!
- Practice fees are covered through your registration fees.